Immigration is and will continue to be a hot topic for the foreseeable future under the coalition government, raising many questions that may be of concern to those wishing to travel to the UK to remain temporarily or permanently. Criticisms suggest that the UK’s current immigration policy, specifically its Visa system, is in need of serious debate and reform to ensure that the system is fairer. Immigration to the UK is becoming increasingly difficult and there are also concerns regarding immigrants’ access to benefits. What is the solution when the government is cracking down on immigration law?
Put simply, it is vital that immigrants to the UK are able to seek out professional legal counsel from highly qualified and experienced solicitors to ensure that they are fairly represented. A relevant visa and legal access to the UK may be required for a variety of reasons, including:
- Seeking asylum – Some may come to the UK seeking a home because their own country is no longer a safe place for them or their human rights are under threat.
- Nationality – immigrants coming to the UK may wish to be recognised as a national citizen.
- Education – Students from overseas frequently travel to the UK for study and require a relevant (albeit temporary) visa to do so.
- Work – immigrants may come to the UK to work or start their own business.
Though the London area is very popular amongst immigrants, due to its position as the capital, there are other parts of the country that offer diverse communities and a welcoming atmosphere. Googling something like ‘immigration lawyers UK’ will garner plenty of results but not all of those results will be localised, which can make the search a little overwhelming. Instead, you need to find a specific firm that can meet your needs.
David Gray Solicitors LLP are ideal for your immigration needs. The company has thirty years of relevant legal experience and offers specialist advice on matters of immigration, visas and nationality law, nationally recognised for their expertise and services in the . As a leading law firm, it promises the best quality of service in all aspects of immigration law, such as:
- Deportation and challenging detention
- Spousal and family applications to enter the country
- Applications to work or set up a business in the UK
- Preparing your appeal to the Immigration and Asylum Tribunal if your application to the UK is rejected.
If you are in need of a UK visa be it for permanent use or only temporary then you must seek out the necessary legal advice and support available in your area. David Gray are able to help you from any UK location, or you can get in touch with them via email from wherever you are in the rest of the world. This is particularly useful in the wake of the aforementioned changes to the UK’s immigration policy and processes, providing you with informed, exceptional UK visa advice. For more information please visit http://www.davidgray.co.uk.