Liaquat Latif, the Principal Solicitor at Latif Solicitors has over 18 years’ experience in providing advice in all aspects of Immigration law. The firm was set up in 2002 by Liaquat Latif who has been very successful over the years in a large number of Immigration applications, including In-Country, Entry Clearance, Points based applications as well as appeals before Immigration Judges at the North Shields First Tier Tribunal (IAC) and also at other Hearing Centres and also before Senior Immigration Judges at the Upper Tribunal.
Liaquat had a wide variety of voluntary and private sector immigration experience before he qualified as a Solicitor and started working with David Gray, Solicitors in Newcastle upon Tyne .He thereafter set up his own Law Firm, Latif Solicitors in September 2002. He recently with the help of the Regional Law Society formed the Ethnic Diversity Solicitors Group which he chairs.
Liaquat has co-hosted radio advice sessions on Immigration Law on a number of local radio stations and he has presented Human Rights Seminars to Law Lecturers and Students at the University of Northumbria. He has also successfully chaired an Amnesty International / TUC Conference at the University of Northumbria.
In addition Liaquat is a former non – executive Director of Equality North East and a Director of Equality and Diversity Services. He is committed to raising awareness on Diversity issues in the North East. Liaquat regularly provides advice sessions in Community based organisations throughout the North East. He has also delivered a number of International Seminars on Immigration Law.
Liaquat has had a high success rate in Immigration cases over the years and this is reflected by the numerous Testimonials from former clients.
- Entry Clearance applications for Spouses, Civil Partners, Unmarried Partners Children, Parents, Adult Defendant relatives, and other categories.
- Applications for Further Leave to Remain.
- Entry Clearance applications for a Visit Visa, including Sponsorship Affidavits
- Human Rights applications.
- Applications for Indefinite Leave to remain or settlement.
- Tier 1 applications
- Tier 2 applications
- Tier 4 (Student) applications.
- EEA and European applications.
- Turkish worker and Ankara Agreement applications.
- British Nationality applications.
- Long Residency applications.
- Detention including Bail applications (Chief Immigration Officers and Court).
- Representation at Appeal hearings.
- Change of Name deeds.
- Power of Attorney (documents required from abroad).
- Asylum applications
- Judicial Review and High Court applications.
- Fresh Human Rights and Asylum claims.
Call us on 191 230 0646, http://www.latifsolicitors.co.uk